Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

All about the 1's 11/11/11 11:11:11

As the title says it all, its kinda funny, all these years sometimes as this particular date approached in a year, it was cool to watch all the 1's lined up in the watch, calendars, etc. as a kid. Now in this 'one of a kind' date, its funnier to see the hype and speculation like another big event (somewhat of the 21/12/2012 type, only not with some certain drastic outlook)

So I wonder whats so special? As far as I know and concerning me, except the facts like some movies like Immortals and video games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to be released and I have my end semester exams coming up, another normal day of life, yet.

PS. Check out my submission for The Dark Knight Rises campaign here. For all the bat and Nolan fans out there, must see and to try out. Spread the word!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: