Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2007

My Cool PC ...... Preview .....

Well, all of us like to keep our PC appear cool and nice, and attract attention of other people ... it also affects us when we ourselves sit in front of it doing our own work .... so have a look at my PC's appearance ..... thought i would share my preferences with others ....

P.S.
Make sure you have some decent amount of RAM, then don't start giving bad words if something goes wrong, after you put anything mentioned here

I've used:
Vista Transformation Pack 7 ( Windows Vista Aero )
Brico Packs Vista inspirate 2 ( Windows Vista Ultimate )
Linux Yodm 3D ( Linux )
FlyakiteOSX 3.0 ( Macintosh OSX)








This is how my desktop looks ..... carbon black theme suits the cool ferrari symbol ..


Small Preview of Icons .......


Hmm .... think again, i don't have one desktop to open many windows, not even two, but 4 desktops !!! :) cool ha ?


Manage my desktops just like a cube .... this is a far view .. and fun to rotate :)



Surfing the net

For this purpose, my browser is non other than mozilla firefox. They have a variety of add-ons to choose from to make surfing the net enjoyable .

My preferences:
theme of NASA night launch
Grease monkey
Snap shots
Foxy tunes
ScribeFire
video downloader
orkut helper




Theme of NASA night launch ... now waiting is not so boring :)
the other applications surfing much easier and convenient ..





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: